Registration is now open to for the 2023-2024 school year. you may register online or call the office for more information at 573-221-0615.
For all online registrations, parents/guardians will need to provide the following items to complete their registrations.
* Copy of official Birth Certificate
* Completed Medical Exam (provided via physician)
* Up-to-date Immunization Record (due by first day of school)
*Signed Tuition Agreement
* Transcript/Transfer Paperwork (if applicable)
* Copy of Official Birth Certificate (K, 1st, New Enrollee)
* Up-to-date Immunization Record
* Hannibal Public School Class/Activities Enrollment (6-8 only)
* Signed Tuition Statement
Tuition statements can be obtained in the office from Mrs. Yarrington.
Parents & Students
St. John's Lutheran School is a parochial school owned and supported by the members of St. John's Lutheran Church. The school is one of the educational agencies of the congregation. A Board of Christian Education is elected by the congregation and is charged with the responsibility of carrying out the objectives as a set down by the congregation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL OUR MAINLINE